Lifting WeightsMay 20, 2011
Sorry to disappoint all of you who hoped to see James pumping iron, but I mean more the metaphorical idea of a weight being lifted off your chest. Yesterday was a whirlwind day.
A quick recap:
- 3:45am wake up, 4:30 departure to complete:
- First production run of Champagne Garlic!
- Mustard is featured on CNN
- Pick up first run of SoNo tshirts
- Get call from local TV station wanting to interview us
- Record interview for channel 6
- Write thank you emails to all who pledged the last two days on Kickstarter
- Fall asleep, one hour before interview airs at 10pm (thank goodness for the internet and friends with DVR!)
Many exciting events happened yesterday. But the one that stood out the most to me was getting the production run of Champagne Garlic done. You cannot believe the feeling of relief we had seeing that delicious, yellow concoction spill out of the tubes and into the jars. I’ve attached some video and pictures of our day.
We decided to push play and get one of the mustards made because our kickstarter project has been so successful. Knowing that we have so many pre-orders to fill and the money committed gave us the comfort to move forward with our first production run. The mustard mobile is starting to move, and it’s quite exhilarating. There are and will always be challenges, but damn it feels good to be moving.
Now time to prep for the MUSTARD PARTY we’re throwing tonight at The Station Tavern! Fun times!!
Watch the video of the jars being filled: Champagne Garlic Video
Watch the video of the jars coming off the assembly line: Mustard assembly line
Watch the video of the jars being labeled: Mustard Labeling
« Previous :: Next»
Comments are closed.